Links for week ending 20 April 2007
April 21, 2007 | Posted by stuartchurch | Filed under UX links
- Frog Design show us how to measure emotional responses.
- Jensen Harris has us in Fitts.
- The Single Usability Metric.
- Jakob says breadcrumbs rock.
- Gerry McGovern on simplicity in web design.
- Bloug on how IAs should best communicate with IT managers (one of the perennial problems for our profession).
- LukeW comes up trumps again with his Designing for Web2.0 and Best practice for web form design presentations.
- Adobe’s Apollo – one of the futures for the web? And Finetune’s Apollo desktop as taster.
- Stephen Anderson’s great Slideshare on Creating Pleasurable Interfaces.